Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

Nice, but not the ice. I don't miss that one bit!

I have the same "look" with the multiple diodes from the LED DRLs I have. The appearance is nice but yeah, you get the spots from each individual LED. They also look like they are vibrating in the housing when you are driving. I've seen a couple other people with the LED bulbs and I thought they were loose. Mine do the same thing though. Something to do with not being able to focus on the LED since there isn't a filament.

Winter set up engaged. Much thanks to @andre12dbsi who helped pick up my winter tires for me. Even bought me three cans of local Specialty beers. Membership has its priveledges. :):beer::thumbsup:
The wheels are from an older Mazda 3 (Enkei) and have Red Honda centre caps. I'm very happy with the look, especially for a winter mode.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Don't know why, but I always thought that you own 8th Gen Mugen

nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif

Looks good Pauly! I agree with the comments about the 5 spoke wheels. Just add the tires to the list of parts on your car that spent time in my garage!
Yes, very true. My summer wheels and tires, the Spec D headlights and now my winter tires! You have really come through for me!

Car looks great! I have similar rims for my wi Ted package put them in last well and odd enough contemplating hanging them back to all season... It's mid December here in NJ and weather is 57-70 degrees Fahrenheit.

Back