Identify these wheels?

Doublestack00

GA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Anyone know what wheels these are? Got more pics?

7915286414_54809dc6f6_b.jpg

Judging from the picture they look a lot like the kosei k1. You can find better pictures on tirerack.com

Hum, the K1 does look similar but the ones in the picture look to have fatter spokes and it looks like it might be an Enkei wheel.

Ah, I knew i had seen them before but could not place it.

I might try and find a set for my 2013 Si sedan, I think they would look sweet.

you ever take pics of them on your car?

There/is a set that is Barney purple on CL right now. Those yours?

I found a set locally that is in pretty good shape, dude is asking $400. Two of them have some rash, others are nice. Trying to decide if I should get them or not.

Picking up a set tomorrow with tires. They need to be repainted as someone paint them black, but for $150 I do not mind painting them.

Check the hub bore size as im 99% certain its different than honda. Youll need to get the proper hubcentric rings and also a set of oem mitsubishi lug nuts. Im also pretty sure that the mitsu lugs are the same thread pitch as honda so you are lucky there.

Check the hub bore size as im 99% certain its different than honda. Youll need to get the proper hubcentric rings and also a set of oem mitsubishi lug nuts. Im also pretty sure that the mitsu lugs are the same thread pitch as honda so you are lucky there.

Yea, did some research last night. I ordered the rings and the lug set. Picking the wheels up today.

View attachment 50751 hard to see but here it is

Those are it, they are on CL right now.

Man....those look nice on there. Purpul on grey wouldn't be bad either.....lol

I will say those don't look bad. Purples not my thing but for a non Honda OEM wheel they seem to fit and match the styling pretty well.

What size tires did you guys run with these? I am planning on lowering with Eibacch Pro-Kit.

Back