Photos Snow pics

I wish we were getting a little more snow in the mountains here, but I'm definitely not complaining about light snow with a lowered car
jaocU6Zh.jpg

Ya, they're new. Old 16" Mazda 5 (?) wheels (Enkei). I put red Honda centre caps on them. Got rid of the steel wheels and hubcaps. I sold the CRV wheels a long time ago. I liked them, but they were too small at 15". I like the look of the Mazda ones. I think I might repaint them next year though. They are a little too chrome-like in colour.

Last edited:
Ya, they're new. Old 16" Mazda 5 (?) wheels (Enkei). I put red Honda centre caps on them. Got rid of the steel wheels and hubcaps. I sold the CRV wheels a long time ago. I liked them, but they were too small at 15". I like the look of the Mazda ones. I think I might repaint them next year though. They are a little too chrome-like in colour.
I like them! I would have suggested painting them black but after seeing my black plastidip wheels with only one slushy drive to school, I'm thinking gunmetal is a better option at hiding dirt and water spots...

@JakeDBP All the snow has melted since I posted, had a few mild days and rain. Otherwise, you could have it all!
I see you're running Winterforces... this is my first winter with my Si (had an EX Coupe previously) so I'm curious what your experiences have been?

Back