2016 Honda Civic Pricing & Info Released

TeppP7N.jpg

That cut off!!! Oh yeah....10thgen I followed on the way home for a bit....lol

image.jpg image.jpg

Looked nice in the pearl white but still looked a bit bloated in the rear. This one had the LED headlights which looked cool up close. From farther away they looked like plug and play HIDs.....was a bit disappointing seeing this.

So far, the 8th and 9th gen looks so much better. I don't know if any mods can be done to save the look of the 10th gen. It just looks so big and clunky.

So far, the 8th and 9th gen looks so much better. I don't know if any mods can be done to save the look of the 10th gen. It just looks so big and clunky.
still need to see some lowered with tint, wheels, and blacked out chrome to make my final judgement lol

That chrome on the front end is a real deal breaker for me.

saw a few on the road... they look awkward as hell from the back. pretty nice from the front

but I feel like when youre driving other cars only really see your rear end anyways 90% of the time. Rear end aesthetics are important and Honda just dropped the ball on this one

terrible... Although front end looks better in black

I've just finally seen these start popping up on the lots around me. Saw one on the highway about a week ago also. Rear end looks so big for no reason.

Back