What are you having for dinner?

Chicken last night :excited:

My sister (and niece) is coming into town today for the Holiday and I think they all want to get Chinese tonight.

I had Hibachi last night. I have no clue what will be for dinner tonight, but I know I probably wont feel like cooking. May be a pizza kind of night.

Had brisket with a side of potatoes and mixed peppers last night.

I haven't ate McDonald's in YEARS! Don't plan on ever eating it again either.

Dinner: Tonight I'm making chicken, rice, green beans (or maybe some other vegetable lol)

I haven't ate McDonald's in YEARS! Don't plan on ever eating it again either.

Dinner: Tonight I'm making chicken, rice, green beans (or maybe some other vegetable lol)

Same here Bobby. I'd rather make my own hamburger and fries instead of going to any fast food places.

Same here Bobby. I'd rather make my own hamburger and fries instead of going to any fast food places.

My name isn't Bobby... lol

that's not the problem. its more like having something I like to eat that doesn't need to be refrigerated since sometimes I have to be in 2-4 different locations in a single work day.

I was at 5 locations today. For a while I was making a sammich and will probably go back to that but I have been making chicken & rice lately. Just finding a microwave (whatever work site I'm at) and eating in there.

I have a cooler with ice packs to keep the food cold :thumbsup:

All I hear from you is excuses.... ;) :hiding: :popcorn:

Remember when you called me little guy or little man? I remember. It's payback time :D

Yes I do remember that, little guy. It's all good. I'm Ricky Bobby

ricky-bobby-o.gif

Back