2016 Honda Civic Pricing & Info Released

Maybe just the angle...or maybe it's the wheel/tire combo. Just seems worse than stock in that pic.

the US will not be getting that version shown there.

the US will not be getting that version shown there.

Understood, but in terms of features and options it'll be close (would love the ROAD SIGN reader feature).
I'm interested in what will be the content offered. Thus far the only "deal-breaker" noted is apparent lack of a moon-roof.
Based on the on-line reviews ride and handling (other than the R mode) should suit the roads we drive on.
I'm guessing the US model will only be better and the (hoped for) timing mid-late 2017 suits me just fine.
Of course, we'll get to see what the Si has to offer first - it will be less expensive and may suit us better as a daily driver.

Understood, but in terms of features and options it'll be close (would love the ROAD SIGN reader feature).
I'm interested in what will be the content offered. Thus far the only "deal-breaker" noted is apparent lack of a moon-roof.
Based on the on-line reviews ride and handling (other than the R mode) should suit the roads we drive on.
I'm guessing the US model will only be better and the (hoped for) timing mid-late 2017 suits me just fine.
Of course, we'll get to see what the Si has to offer first - it will be less expensive and may suit us better as a daily driver.
camouflaged US model shown throughout this thread
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/2017-civic-type-r-prototype-caught-testing-on-the-ring.13840/

12115842_10104348944936331_343477333789915644_n.jpg

From the @HondaPro Jason instagram page....

image.png

Prob a non US model since the Fit is/was offered as an RS model.

Black grill is a plus as well as a wide spoiler.

In other non important news, saw a silver 16 sedan in the wild. That color does wonders for the rear. Not sure why but looked nicer than other colors.

front grill is a billion percent better like that!!!

I see 16 civic's around here a lot and I can never tell them from an accord now and it's deterring. Honda is falling into the slum of all cars look the same and I feel they got really lazy. I honestly think my next car will be a ford sadly when and if I part from the 15 si. 14-15's are so unique and edgy that i can't see letting it go but the quality IMO after 19k miles to me is far from what Honda was and is known for.

Back