Member Locations - User Location Map

@hey_mikey new to the app seen your in the same area as me... I'm looking for a reliable mechanic to get some work done.. Any references
You in concord? I don't have experience with many mechanics because I normally just do my own work on my cars, but the Honda dealership wasn't terrible when I had to bring the accord in for warranty work.

My wife's brother is a master tech at a GM dealership, but they work on all makes and models. I'd be more inclined to take my stuff to him over any other shop if it wasn't under warranty.

I think Mikey just got a Scion FRS at the beginning of the year. Yup I found his thread -> http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/present-to-myself-after-graduation.14089/#post-370972

He went from Accord -> Tacoma -> FRS. Jumped around vehicles lol

No problem!
Still got the Tacoma. Haha. Bought the scion as a daily/track car, but I find myself still driving the Tacoma to work at least a couple times a week.

42dd22936046e21662459c186826e9a3.jpg

You in concord? I don't have experience with many mechanics because I normally just do my own work on my cars, but the Honda dealership wasn't terrible when I had to bring the accord in for warranty work.

My wife's brother is a master tech at a GM dealership, but they work on all makes and models. I'd be more inclined to take my stuff to him over any other shop if it wasn't under warranty.
Yeah just moved out here from Ct.. Ok thx man

Still got the Tacoma. Haha. Bought the scion as a daily/track car, but I find myself still driving the Tacoma to work at least a couple times a week.

Oh nice! :thumbsup:

Looks like you got a low spot in your drive way.. :hiding:

Back