How did you find 9thcivic.com?

Jk. I bought the Si and wanted as much info as I could find. Googled it and here I am. I decided to join both sites because I like being helpful when I can. Troubleshooting is a big part of my job and I thought I might be able to help others and possibly get help if I need it. It's nice to feel part of a community. Whether I'm the most productive or least useful. Lol.

Any Portal fans?
87fef9f5d41f62ff32b6d9f57c0f56d2.jpg

Yea I actually was looking for club Civic, then this one popped up and it had more followers w/ more info so I already knew what time it was.. Now I'm looking for a crew out of the Charlotte Nc area

Nice! :thumbsup:

Glad you found us. Great group of men & women.

I see you found the NC Chat thread. It can be very active at times but also slow depending on when people look at it. lol

Nice! :thumbsup:

Glad you found us. Great group of men & women.

I see you found the NC Chat thread. It can be very active at times but also slow depending on when people look at it. lol

Yeah me too... I'm new to this whole forum thing, I just hope I don't come across as a pest just trying to become more knowledgable across the board

When I went to LTI all my friends would talk about forum this forum that and i was always like "wf is a forum" So when I bought my 9th Gen I figured let me see if these forum things are worth it and i looked up a 9th gen forum and i found this one and the other site, I decided to stay with this one because I like the color blue lol

I found it because I signed up for the other forum a while back and when I got my 12 Si I tried searching for the other site in Google and I clicked on this one and I said to myself it looks like they "redesigned " the website it's no longer orange lol then I went to login and I couldn't because "incorrect username/password" then I realized that this was another site lol so I signed up here, still loving it since day 1.

Yeah me too... I'm new to this whole forum thing, I just hope I don't come across as a pest just trying to become more knowledgable across the board

It's all good. Gotta start somewhere.

Since you are new to forums I will let you know the following:
* A lot of good info on the forums (but also bad info too). You will learn what people give you good info.
* Some people can be ***** but might be just trollin'/messing with you (it's all in good fun - most of the time)
* Some people can be ***** and are really ***** (e-thugs they call them)
* Research, Research, Research (always research before buying parts)

That's a start ^ :thumbsup:

Back