tail of the dragon spring meet 2016?

Thanks again for your service and hope you can attend the meet in September.
Thanks for the support I hope so I have not been in so long now I probably won't remember how to get there with out my GPS lol. And by then I should have my suspension and brakes upgraded to make it a bit more interesting.

you are not in the know..... I got rid of the Fiesta ST.....

03101608482.jpg

I also almost bought a GT myself but I did not fancy the Gear box so well and it was a bit much for what I wanted to pay a month for a car.

Just realized the GTI I am about to purchase doesn't have the lighting package. I am looking for opinions. Should that break a deal of 27900 for a GTI SE 4 door with performance package and DCC?

Let's throw around a few dates for spring. April fools weekend or later?

Just realized the GTI I am about to purchase doesn't have the lighting package. I am looking for opinions. Should that break a deal of 27900 for a GTI SE 4 door with performance package and DCC?

It's a VW... deal breaker! :giggle:

Nothing wrong with changing cars, I just got the impression he really loved the ST.

did something happen to the ST, or what made you switch?
Nothing was wrong with the Fiesta ST. Very good car for the backroads and autox
My father owned a 68 Mustang convertible that I remember riding in. Plus I had always wanted a high hp car and the new mustang looks so awesome. With the independent rear now, I jumped at it. It's stupid fast.

I need to double check my schedule, but it would have to be later in April for me. How about 16-17 weekend or 23-24 weekend?

Or do people need more notice?

Back