tail of the dragon spring meet 2016?

I need to double check my schedule, but it would have to be later in April for me. How about 16-17 weekend or 23-24 weekend?

Or do people need more notice?

I'd have to check my schedule. It's been a tough past few months with family issues (father-in-law) but a short getaway would be nice.

@Nomar06 @Nix @k757 @greg porter @Tony An @SpartanML @death_roll

Just trying to think of a few that are close/usually like to attend.

Nice....guess the Si is gone?

Time to call up APR, lol

Si has a new Jones owner. Ryan gets it for college.
Think power will be ok for a bit, but it is nice to know stage 2 is 363/404

Last edited:
Reactions: Nix
Congrats on the car, Rich! I hope it treats you well.

On second thought.... Crap, now I'm going to be even further behind! Between that rocket and Keiths new 'Stang...... hahaha

Congrats on the car, Rich! I hope it treats you well.

On second thought.... Crap, now I'm going to be even further behind! Between that rocket and Keiths new 'Stang...... hahaha
The slow automatics, including me can hang in the back.

Somehow I don't think that GTI is slow. Now against that mustang... That's a different story. I'd be up for doing a run. I've always wanted to go and the fall is not a good time for me. I'm also in desperate need of a vacation at this point. Is anyone coming from the north east that I may be able to meet up with on my way from NY?

I need to double check my schedule, but it would have to be later in April for me. How about 16-17 weekend or 23-24 weekend?

Or do people need more notice?

FYI April 14th - 17th (VW/R32 Rally)
April 22nd - 24th (S2k Rally)
April 29th - May 1st (Subaru Rally)

If I do a pre season trip, it'll be weekdays only. I don't want to get caught in those weekend charlie foxtrots.

If I do a pre season trip, it'll be weekdays only. I don't want to get caught in those weekend charlie foxtrots.
Weekdays sound great, but I don't have a lot of vacation time. Had to use a lot when my dad was in the hospital. We also have a big product launching that I have been working on with 3 others for the last 4 months.

Back