tail of the dragon spring meet 2016?

I don't know if noobs like me are allowed to join up in something like this but I love to drive and take every opportunity to venture out and try new roads so I will keep a watch on this thread.

I don't know if noobs like me are allowed to join up in something like this but I love to drive and take every opportunity to venture out and try new roads so I will keep a watch on this thread.
You that guy from the computer thread? :wavey:

Everyone is welcomed to attend 9thcivic events.....bring your friends too.

That's what I was thinking. Friday + Monday as travel days for me.

Quite a bit of people did that for the September Dragon Meet. Not everyone can take off that many weekdays. Some go down Wednesday through Sunday (Wed & Sunday being the travel days for them).

The mod bug bit me. I have been looking at an intake and catch can. lol.

I guess the interest has fizzled out for a spring meet?

I'm unable to do a thing this year. Interested, yes. Bought a house, no $$ for anything else. Bah.

I was set on going but ended up having to leave a lot early than expected to. And during my leave dates it's me and my son's birthday so I was going to throw him a big party since I am going to miss all the holiday seasons this year with him. So I am not going to have the funds for me vacation to the Dragon

Back