ACUITY shift linkage bushings

So I installed the bushings..took me all of 10 minutes

Pros : GREAT shift feel

CONS : You're gonna need a clutch sooner than with the OEM bushings because all you wanna do is shift all the time cause it feels AMAZING

Awesome product Russ, i recommend this product to anyone and everyone! The install was very simple, price was low and the outcome is AWESOME

Russ.. I think I might order these today.. Any thing else you recommend that will improve shifting?? I'll take a look at your site..

Since I'm working with an EX here and not an Si, my mods will always be geared towards suspension mostly and... well I guess crisping up the shifts is a plus too. So I am going to order these cable bushings and see what all the fuss is about. :wigglesmiley:

@acuity You have made an exceptional product here :clapping:. Even though my car is only at 19k miles, the difference in feel while shifting was immediate. These bushings really take the "guess work feel" out of the equation when shifting into 2nd... 3rd.. 4th.. 5th... to 4th... 3rd.. 2nd. Just smoothly glides into gear. I agree with @Jake LXer you just keep wanting to shift through the entire gear box when you make the switch! Thank you for your contribution to the aftermarket parts community and will be looking forward to future products :thumbsup:.

@acuity You have made an exceptional product here :clapping:. Even though my car is only at 19k miles, the difference in feel while shifting was immediate. These bushings really take the "guess work feel" out of the equation when shifting into 2nd... 3rd.. 4th.. 5th... to 4th... 3rd.. 2nd. Just smoothly glides into gear. I agree with @Jake LXer you just keep wanting to shift through the entire gear box when you make the switch! Thank you for your contribution to the aftermarket parts community and will be looking forward to future products :thumbsup:.
Glad you're liking them! Reviews like these are what make the work we do so rewarding. You guys are going to love what we've got in store for you. :)

~russ

I received my ACUITY bushings on Friday :cheerleader:
Now I need mother nature to turn up the heat a little so that I can install them. I'm going to install my rear engine mount at the same time as well.
I can't wait!!
I will post up a review once I've installed the shifter bushings.
So far I have to say that Russ is great to deal with. I'm looking forward to seeing what else @acuity comes out with.

Back