Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

I think you'll make it. You might rub slightly on large dips. The back will gain neg camber from the drop so I think that should clear. You'll only need camber arms in the rear if you think the camber is too excessive. I personally wouldn't run more than -2 on a DD/street driven car. The drop may put you right around there anyway. On the front a single ~$30 set of camber bolts dialed up to -1 should work. That will also help your car handle better and it won't really wear the tires too badly either.

Thanks for the info! I actually found a set with those specs but a 45 offset so I think im going to get those.. And I already have a rear camber kit Ill see how it looks with the new wheels

Lookin good. I like that rear window visor. Where'd you get it?

Thanks! I got it on ebay for 80 then had it painted to match ~50, I just wanted something besides those whale tails they sell.. Looks really oem matter of fact everyone asks me if thats stock or a factory option lol just be careful if youre going to order on ebay there are some reslly bad quality/fitment ones for cheaper but its not worth it

Here is a close up

Last edited:
Nice! Sure does look OEM as you paint matched it. Can you send me a link?

Thanks! I got it on ebay for 80 then had it painted to match ~50, I just wanted something besides those whale tails they sell.. Looks really oem matter of fact everyone asks me if thats stock or a factory option lol just be careful if youre going to order on ebay there are some reslly bad quality/fitment ones for cheaper but its not worth it

Here is a close up

eibach pro-kit, springs actually settled another .5" from advertised, so not sure how you guys with extreme lowering are faring.... I found the eibachs to be a much mushier ride than the stocks too, but honestly I prefer a more comfy ride anyways....

2012civic dock.jpg

176386a14ade144fcca534f25998e458.jpg

I'm finally able to post on this thread [emoji33][emoji33][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d0fc7cd0a8f09245b9ccf1737a3e7be3.jpg

I have a 2014 lx. Are swift springs still the smallest drop?

It looks pretty low in pictures so I'm curious if theres anything with a smaller drop.

I live in San Francisco where it's pretty difficult driving lowered cars.

I have a 2014 lx. Are swift springs still the smallest drop?

It looks pretty low in pictures so I'm curious if theres anything with a smaller drop.

I live in San Francisco where it's pretty difficult driving lowered cars.
eibach pro kit
Lowers 1.0" front, 0.7" rear

swift kit was made for the si

I have some stock si 2015 rims (18x7) with 20mm spacers all around. If i drop my car on eibach pro springs, will I need to roll my fenders?

I drive a 2014 civic lx.

I have some stock si 2015 rims (18x7) with 20mm spacers all around. If i drop my car on eibach pro springs, will I need to roll my fenders?

I drive a 2014 civic lx.
here are 20mm spacers all around. Lowered on h&r springs. He also adjusted camber front and rear though. You could send him a private message, because he hasn't been online in years.
http://9thcivic.com/forum/conversations/add?to=liljusepy That will send him an email alert to see if he rubbed at all. I think it'd be very close on bumps if you don't adjust camber from looking at his pictures.

Back