Local Autocross

When looked it up using the scca website it had me listed in GS

I know the 8th gens are in HS.

I was at the philly event yesterday and saw some incorrectly classed cars, scca moved a lot of vehicles to DS this year to bring the heat on WRX drivers.

I know the 8th gens are in HS.

I was at the philly event yesterday and saw some incorrectly classed cars, scca moved a lot of vehicles to DS this year to bring the heat on WRX drivers.
Yeah all 8th gens and 9th non Si trims were in HS when I looked at the classifications online. I think because of the displacement they bumped the SI up a class.

looks like a short, but fun course.
I am getting spoiled by the courses at AMS.

The course at the wells fargo center in philly was fun. High 40s for karts, lower 50s for cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last autox we did I had to shift to 3rd in the Si. I am sure the new Z06 and GT3 were hitting decent speeds.

Nice run Jason! Looks fast. How did you end up placing?

His best run was 63.044. He placed 9th out of 61 for PAX.

Best overall for the event was an S2k (prepped) with a run of 57.872

Next autocross is this weekend. @bootyluvr and @death_roll will both be there. I will proboably be there by 815am to try and get a good parking spot in the paddock. If i have enough time through out the day I will try to get some footage of everyone.

Next autocross is this weekend. @bootyluvr and @death_roll will both be there. I will proboably be there by 815am to try and get a good parking spot in the paddock. If i have enough time through out the day I will try to get some footage of everyone.

8:15am

It's about an hour to get there (52 minutes per Google Maps)... I'm going to try to leave about 6:45am to make sure I get there around the same time.

8:15am

It's about an hour to get there (52 minutes per Google Maps)... I'm going to try to leave about 6:45am to make sure I get there around the same time.
If you get there early enough get one or two spots under the awning against the building. The shade it provides is great.

Also bring a cooler or some cash there's no lunch break so you have to eat on your off time.

I know the BMC website doesnt really describe this but when you get to the school the lot we run in is actually around the back of the building by the baseball fields. The parking or paddock area is against the building in the small lot. There will probably already be people there setting up or emptying the contents of their cars.

I know the BMC website doesnt really describe this but when you get to the school the lot we run in is actually around the back of the building by the baseball fields. The parking or paddock area is against the building in the small lot. There will probably already be people there setting up or emptying the contents of their cars.

Thanks for the heads up.

Its for general use. I didn't see a thread for my general region so i started this one.

:thumbsup:

Video from today. 2nd in GS with a best run of 39.27 seconds.

Definitely a nice run. :thumbsup: Besides better tires I'm not sure what else you could do to improve (besides adding parts and then you would have to go into a different class).

PS: You can hear from WRX's exhaust at the beginning :woot:

Once i get the start line footage edited ill put some of it up. you can see us launch for all 3 of our runs. I recorded the footage upside down though so i have to fix that.

Back