Flashpro

13civicsi4

Ms
Vehicle Model
Civic si
Body Style
Sedan
may be a wierd question. But I haven't seen much on it.. I'm going to hopefully be getting a flashpro soon but when you have to connect it to the computer to download your tune that's emailed, does it take a while or almost instantly? I'm asking because I don't have internet at home besides on my phone and didn't really care to get it so I planned n going somewhere to get internet access to download or tether which will make my phone bill sky high..

The average file size for the calibration I receive from Vit are no more than 20kb, which is about the same size of a small text file.
Shouldn't take more than a min or two even at the slowest of speeds to download the calibration.
Where you might have more issues is if you have to download a newer version of the flashpro manager which is a little bigger in size (170mb)

Awesome.. I didn't wanna buy internet just for that if I could even get it,I couldn't get cable due to trees so I dono.. Worst case I can tether if need be

You could always hit up a library to do a large download if needed. Shouldn't take but a couple min even in a situation you need to update flashpro.

Yea figured I could just park at the mall or some place with free wifi and use it real quick. And I'll get the emails on my phone to let me know when he sends a new one

you would only need to download a tune via email if you are using an e-tuner like Vit Viper. If you get a tune in-person then you can just use USB to put the tune on your computer's hard drive. no internet required.

Yea I'm going to use vitviper.. There's 2 "performance" shops in town don't really trust they know what their doing tho.. Ones a older shop normally only see him messing with older cars which I think is actually retiring and the other is kye Kelleys shop from street outlaws or "the shocker"

Yup.. Can't even get internet at the house.. Stopped by a few places to see if they would service my house they all said they can't

Nope tried getting directv through att since they said I could but they guy couldn't get a signal and just never got another one out there

I've been to cabins really deep in the woods and they all had satellite. They usually mounted them to a roof pretty high to get above trees, but still. How dense are the trees around your house? Pics?

Not dense enough for me to not get signal with directv.. I was away at a managers conference when they came to set it up and they guy told her the trees would block the signal so she told him don't worry about it. but he only tried it on the ground he could've on a roof or pole

if that is pointing south.... that's pretty rough. Based on your profile info, you'd be pointing the dish up like 45-50 degrees to hit directv satellites. Those trees look pretty tall. You're way above that angle if that is the house right in the bottom of the pic.

Yea that's south.. Yea that's the back porch on the bottom right

I would but all those trees are on the neighbors property

Back