2016 Tail of the Dragon V September 22nd-25th: Registration

Is there still space?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Sure man.....I would say double check the Microtel in Robbinsville NC to see if there are rooms available. If not, maybe you can crash with someone else or find another hotel/lodge.

T-shirt ordering deadline is today if you wanted a meet shirt.

@Michal006 ive been around. I had to get off this site... spending time with family and studying. been low on money and all these mods i learn about r just teasing me lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Should I be looking into any upgrades before I go to the meet next year? I've been reading what you guys are posting lol
all that is needed is a car in good running condition. No real need to upgrade anything. Now if you auto-x/track or plan to, there are a few things that would help.

But no need to spend coin just for this region

Should I be looking into any upgrades before I go to the meet next year? I've been reading what you guys are posting lol

Go look at last year's thread and look at the pics of the white dodge challenger...that car wasn't mine, it was Avis's.

It had shitty brakes that pulsated like a massage bed, severely worn tires, and an oil burning problem; didn't stop me from having fun and leaving quite a few people disappear in my rearview mirror....in the turns.

For your own car, just keep on the maintenance, checking / possibly upgrading the brakes and decent tires are all you need really.

Back