2016 Tail of the Dragon V September 22nd-25th: Registration

A few of us have some routes in mind, just a matter of what days we want to do them.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know what you have in mind....I'm pretty open to it all. Although I wouldn't mind doing the Killboy shoot at 10am on Sat and then the dinner that night at 6-7pm.

Let me know what you have in mind....I'm pretty open to it all. Although I wouldn't mind doing the Killboy shoot at 10am on Sat and then the dinner that night at 6-7pm.
Devils Triangle

https://goo.gl/maps/AAvtZaNkTjL2

1.) 28 to Franklin
2.) Down the 23/441 to Sylva - lunch @ Notorious Pig (2375 US Hwy 441 S, Sylva, NC)
3.) 281
4.) 215 north
5.) Back to Robbinsville

Devils Triangle

1.) 28 to Franklin
2.) Down the 23/441 to Sylva - lunch @ Notorious Pig (2375 US Hwy 441 S, Sylva, NC)
3.) 281
4.) 215 north
5.) Back to Robbinsville

North GA (blood mtn / wolf pen gap / etc)

Wayah rd (might be fully repaved)

A 2nd combination of 281 - 215

Just some other possibilities...

A few people did the diamondback loop last year, any interest this year? I know Jeff will NOT want to do that drive.

A few people did the diamondback loop last year, any interest this year? I know Jeff will NOT want to do that drive.

I'm fine as long as it's not Little Switzerland, North Carolina. I'm not a fan of those roads in that town.

Really hope I can make it out and meet some of you guys. If I do I'll be out there on the 24th for a good bit so if crossing fingers.

Devils Triangle

1.) 28 to Franklin
3.) 281
4.) 215 north
5.) Back to Robbinsville

You guys want to run this on Saturday? Leave directly from the photoshoot around 11ish.

Although it would be BBQ for lunch and dinner. Not an issue for me, lol

The list below are the people that have paid for the dinner on Saturday night at The Hub in Robbinsville NC.

If you do not see your name on here or your name with a "guest" next to it then I believe I do not have your or your guests money for the dinner. Please let me know if you think it is wrong....

1. Nomar06, Charlotte NC, '15 Civic Si Sedan
2. k757, Conneticut CT, '16 Mustang
3. Darkout, Cocoa FL, '15 Civic Si Coupe
4. Bootyluvr, Baltimore MD, some blue Subaru
5. Tony An, Stallings NC, '07 Civic Si
6. Death_roll, Somewhere USA, '03 MR2 Spyder
7. Greg Porter, Durham NC, 8thgen Si
8. SpartanML, Jersey, '15 turbo grocery getter
9. Sonej4, ATL GA, '16 VW GTI
10. Sonej4 guest, '07 Civic Si sedan
11. Ethlar, Balcksburg VA, Accord
12. Mattsbobo, G-boro NC, The car formerly known as the smoke screen machine
13. Mattsbobo guest

[USERGROUP=10]@Registered 31+[/USERGROUP] Tagging everyone because its just easier.....sorry if this does not pertain to you....

Been holding off on replying, as I wasn't sure if the maintenance on the 'X' would be done in time. Turns out, it isn't. So I'll have to live with being there in spirit fellas.

Back