2016 Tail Of The Dragon Meet V September 22nd-25th: Chat Thread

Really want to find a way to trailer the little 125 up and slay the dragon on it. Slow or not lol

Who's already thinking about a spring trip?:haybunny: This guy!

Reactions: Nix
Almost went today.

I wish I lived closer, hit me up of anyone plans a trip. I get 3 days off at times now plus a day (or 2 of vacay) I be golden. Everyone was great and I'm ready for another adventure. Just need some tires:giggle:

I wish I lived closer, hit me up of anyone plans a trip. I get 3 days off at times now plus a day (or 2 of vacay) I be golden. Everyone was great and I'm ready for another adventure. Just need some tires:giggle:
I concur on tires. Well, I just need to rotate mine. I should have gotten pics of the tire dust on the back of my car. FWD with tire stuff coming off the rears, FTW.

I concur on tires. Well, I just need to rotate mine. I should have gotten pics of the tire dust on the back of my car. FWD with tire stuff coming off the rears, FTW.

I think me you and jason had more tire on the rear bumper than the rim :rotfl:. The film on my taillights made me laugh, but the only thing I heard from them was "more MORE MOAR!!!":giggle:

Just make sure you wipe done your 2 foot wing:rolleyes:

Someone was doing burnouts on my driveway. Gotta find that crazy person.
Think it was a BMW.
78027371324b218c348bd0ef5fa0e50b.jpg

mustang video is classic snap-spin. I've done it many times at auto-x
But not leaving c&c and almost hitting kids. Luckily there was a curb. If you watch from the other angle, without a curb he would have hurt a few people.

But not leaving c&c and almost hitting kids. Luckily there was a curb. If you watch from the other angle, without a curb he would have hurt a few people.
the snap spin is quick and decisive. There is no real warning (except don't do dumb stuff). there is no recovery when it starts, just 2 feet in and hope for the best. By the time you realize that you are in it, it's over.

View: https://youtu.be/02zByqrTpro?t=1m28s

@death_roll did you hit record for the morning run on the camera? im flipping through raw video and dont have it

I "did" hit the button on the bottom of the camera.

I'm not too stifled, after all it's about 20 minutes of me driving like a complete ***, so I prefer that the footage is not on the internet.

I "did" hit the button on the bottom of the camera.

I'm not too stifled, after all it's about 20 minutes of me driving like a complete ***, so I prefer that the footage is not on the internet.
Horns and tire noises were added post drive. All speed limits and laws were obeyed.

Back