Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Moved to an iPhone 7+...... I'm on At&t so no pixel and I need a large screen so it was this or the lg v20 and I straight up don't trust lg so iPhone it was. It would have been a note 7 but they stopped selling them due to those issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moved to an iPhone 7+...... I'm on At&t so no pixel and I need a large screen so it was this or the lg v20 and I straight up don't trust lg so iPhone it was. It would have been a note 7 but they stopped selling them due to those issues.

I have had an LG G2 (work phone) since September 2013 (release) and it's been great. I have an LG G3 (personal phone) that I bought used (mentioned on previous page) from a friend in August and up until about a week ago it's been fine.

The G2 was my first LG phone. I'd own another LG.

Pixel works on AT&T too, you just have to buy it from Google

Pixel works on AT&T too, you just have to buy it from Google
Yeah unlocked and what not. I'm not going to lie the iPhone isn't bad

Are there any new phones with 6" display that could be used on ATT carrier? Note 5 is only 5.7":sadbanana:

size does matter
biggrin_upper.gif
halloween_vampire.gif

I had to pay $20 to get a nano sim card. Sim cards are getting smaller...

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

:huh: $20 for them to switch u?!? WTF
Right? $20 for me to switch the Micro to a Nano. I was able to cut the old sim to a Micro, but the Micro cannot be cut any smaller. Whats weird is the nano came in a 3-in-one so it has backwards compatibility.

2783e27bb056f5401bc237c08fbab466.jpg

Google Pixel Phone on Verizon.
Upgraded from Samsung S5.
How you liking it? I've heard it's a nice phone and pure Android is nice but it's not worth the price tag.

It's an "all-around" good phone but not great in all categories. But you know reviewers... Some are swayed lol

How you liking it? I've heard it's a nice phone and pure Android is nice but it's not worth the price tag.

It's an "all-around" good phone but not great in all categories. But you know reviewers... Some are swayed lol
It's a really good first attempt at a high-end device from Google, with Google controlling the hardware (even though it's still physically made by HTC)

I think their next iteration of the Pixel phone will be much better

Back