02_G.sized.jpg

19_G.sized.jpg

22_G.sized.jpg

26_G.sized.jpg

27_G.sized.jpg

28_G.sized.jpg

29_G.sized.jpg

33_G.sized.jpg

Big thanks to everyone who helped donate this year, and to @MrsJrotax101 and Alec for doing the shop.

More pics in post #9 below -
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/9thcivic-toys-for-tots-2016-shopping.15011/#post-404961

There are a bunch of additional pics in the gallery here -
http://9thcivic.com/gallery/9thcivic-2016-Toys-For-Tots?page=1

Thanks everyone!
[USERGROUP=2][USERGROUP=2]@Registered[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]

Not gonna lie. I would thoroughly enjoy a mini storm trooper. Thanks guys!!

You're almost at the 10k like mark. Insane.. congrats. Way to go Mrs J and hubby right? You guys are awesome people for doing what you do for the kids.. its nice to see that people like you guys still exist.

That was MrsJ's friend who helped do the shop. Hubby was working

You're almost at the 10k like mark. Insane.. congrats. Way to go Mrs J and hubby right? You guys are awesome people for doing what you do for the kids.. its nice to see that people like you guys still exist.
Wow! Didn't even notice that. That's cool!

Alec is a close friend of ours, and this is his 3rd shop with us. My hubby is a redhead. :)

That was MrsJ's friend who helped do the shop. Hubby was working
Unfortunately! I wish hubby could have been there too.

Ahh cool. I saw your hubby very briefly so wasn't sure that's why the question mark. I'm sure he wishes he could've been there as well though I'm sure you guys do other kind stuff for people that you have his help with. Again... my hat off to all of you involved.

Oh bootyluvr... you're just too kind. I appreciate the likes. I also appreciate that you have interest enough in my posts to read them and comment to them. Have a great and promising day

Ohhh bottyluvr you're killing me with kindness. Thanks bud... How's everything with you? Everything good? Anything new?

Back