Danny's Civic SI 2013 Build

Danny Lugo

Hey guys:

So I have been off the forums for awhile and I'm getting back to building mi car myself with "custom" stuff. I'm doing this because I'm planning on opening like a "West Coast Custom" style garage. Doing about anything we can.

So everything my car has I have mounted myself

So far the car has

1) skunk2 intake
2) RBC manifold
3) J37 throttle
4) full race full exhaust system
5) skunk2 fuel rail
6) flashpro the car is tuned at 210WHP (with a bad clutch at the time)
7) ACT flywheel with competition clutch stage 1.5
8) front lip
9) custom made side splitters carbon fiber with red trimmings
10) XXR rims
11) Falken Azeris tired
12) hasport reqr mount 62A
13) mugen spoiler
14) rear chrome bar wrapped to carbon fiber
15) hazardous JDM button
16) JDM emblems all the way
17) skunk2 shift knob
18) shirt shifter adapter
20) Tein suspensions

If I forgot something sorry

My next "mod" will be to take the door panels out and upholster the black fabric. The part where the arm rest is but the top part of that!!

All this parts have been installed either by me or with the help of a friend.

Will be getting more "custom" things done has I go. Once I have the doors done will post pics!!!

Here is the car!!!

1aa0213f54c065ca89350f6cc2c8c27e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Dude thanks a lot for this. Contacted him and I'm going to get the material tomorrow to start working on it Saturday!!

I have contemplated a similar end goal for my interior. Based on the acura nsx rr interior. Not much of a sewing guy, so I may just wrap all the panels that'll get red suede. It sounds good on paper anyways, not sure how bad the glare may be with the red everywhere, lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have contemplated a similar end goal for my interior. Based on the acura nsx rr interior. Not much of a sewing guy, so I may just wrap all the panels that'll get red suede. It sounds good on paper anyways, not sure how bad the glare may be with the red everywhere, lol

Dude I'm going to sound like Shia labeuf (or whatever it is written) but Just do it man!!! Lol

Man that was fast!

lol well @Normar06 gives you the fabric outline so it's easier to work with it took about 4 to 5 hours it could be less of you have the materials. I had to buy everything today so that took about 1 hour

That looks great! Did you do any padding in there as well?

What do you mean about passing? Sorry I'm from Puerto Rico certain lingo I don't get it well lol!!!

Awesome work Bro! Looks real good:coolpics:

Thanks man!!! I'm going to start this like "west coast custom" style shop and my car is going to be my presentation card!!!

I'm looking to do custom stuff to the trunk, I'm starting learn to do carbon fiber skinning and parts also. To see if I can get to do like carbon fiber fenders and stuff like that, that our cars don't have!!!

Back