aznboi606's 2012 DBP coupe Build Thread

I went with innovited 5k 55w that I got from Amazon. Couldn't afford the hit kit from trs.. my buddies have the morimoto kit, not much of a differences in my opinion.

Nice. How are those bowls handling 55w? Reason I ask is because I considered 55w upgrade but am also tossing around the idea of buying the 35w CBI's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice. How are those bowls handling 55w? Reason I ask is because I considered 55w upgrade but am also tossing around the idea of buying the 35w CBI's.

D2s bowls can handle the 55w, I think all the projectors besides the mini h1s below 7.0 can handle the 55w. I had the mini h1 5.0 in my old set and I couldn't run the 55w or else it will melt the bowl. But the new mini 7.0 can.

What projectors are you running??

D2s bowls can handle the 55w, I think all the projectors besides the mini h1s below 7.0 can handle the 55w. I had the mini h1 5.0 in my old set and I couldn't run the 55w or else it will melt the bowl. But the new mini 7.0 can.

What projectors are you running??

Same as you, 4.0's. LOVE them but I feel like my bulbs are a bit weak. I have the morimotos.

Hey, nice build! I'm digging the D2S 4.0, did you have to modify anything to get them to work? Does the reflective piece around the low beam bulb just pop out of the assembly? Thanks.

Hey, nice build! I'm digging the D2S 4.0, did you have to modify anything to get them to work? Does the reflective piece around the low beam bulb just pop out of the assembly? Thanks.

Yea the housing or reflective piece does come out and there is a lot of trimming on it for the d2s to fit.. the mini are much easier but they are weak. The most difficult is triming the chrom pieces and shrouds, everything else is just plug and play.

Hey man, love the car. What did you end of doing to make your wheels stop rubbing? Did you end of cutting the bumper or rolling your fenders? I have an HFP suspension right now, but I was considering something different to drop her more.

Hey man, love the car. What did you end of doing to make your wheels stop rubbing? Did you end of cutting the bumper or rolling your fenders? I have an HFP suspension right now, but I was considering something different to drop her more.

I rolled all 4 of my fenders and cut part of the bumper.

It really depends how low you go and wheel specs to see if you need fenders rolled, HFP suspension barely a drop.

What did you get this time? I think the 12' coupe rear spoilers are the best design in a while. That "shelf" in the body line it creates looks really good. This pic shows it off especially well.

What did you get this time? I think the 12' coupe rear spoilers are the best design in a while. That "shelf" in the body line it creates looks really good. This pic shows it off especially well.

SSR Agle Strusse with Diamond Cut Face, need to post like an angle pic to see the diamond cut.

damn , never would have guess, I'd think these were show bags or whatever. Do you have a warranty from the manufacturer ? Also what kind of performance mods have you done to youre car

Back