aznboi606's 2012 DBP coupe Build Thread

damn , never would have guess, I'd think these were show bags or whatever. Do you have a warranty from the manufacturer ? Also what kind of performance mods have you done to youre car

Yea, I believe it's one year standard warrenty. The performance mods I have are plm dp, full race exhaust, and skunk2 cai. All tune on vittune. Love the way it drives after vit tune my car!

Yea, I believe it's one year standard warrenty. The performance mods I have are plm dp, full race exhaust, and skunk2 cai. All tune on vittune. Love the way it drives after vit tune my car!
Man your freaking honda beast, why no hondata tune, Ive never worked on a car but am pretty knowledgeable in the basics and some specifics . What's next ? Headers ? manifold ? have you done any sway/ strut bars ?

Man your freaking honda beast, why no hondata tune, Ive never worked on a car but am pretty knowledgeable in the basics and some specifics . What's next ? Headers ? manifold ? have you done any sway/ strut bars ?

I have lower tie bar, and I have all the engine mods already. Vittune is a well honda tuner that uses Hondata Flash Pro to tune our cars. Next, I will be going with a new front end and eventually Supercharged.

Congrats on the write up! That's pretty nice.

I think the car looks great and I'm not much of a stance fan. Nice build done right.

Absolutely beautiful. You sir, have one hell of a ride!!
How much did the air suspension run you, with installation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely beautiful. You sir, have one hell of a ride!!
How much did the air suspension run you, with installation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a deal on them during black Friday. I got them for 2700-2800 for the whole kit. I did the install myself.

Back