Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

Hatchback...I'd prolly rather get an X1 35i..lol

so true, very nice BMW, honestly surprised its around 40K here in Canada, I never shop new BMW's because I always sort of thought they started at 60-70K.... I really want to upgrade to the next level, but after seeing my civic is only worth 8K for a trade, decided to just go buy a flashpro and start tuning, sure some people will say its a waste of money, but every vehicle I ever owned is a waste of money... back in 2001 I was looking for a used BMW, but opted for a 7th gen sedan, poor mans i3 in my books.... lol

Huh, maybe the aftermarket support just isn't there yet. But yeah, not much activity on the forum at all.....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
there are a few guys messing with the rubo models. downpipe and intake apparently wakes the car up with a tune.. give it a few months and it will take off much like how all turbo cars eventually do

Welp I decided not to pick up my buddy's E46... what he wants for it is a bit overpriced..and QP has surface rust...

I decided I'll be picking up my buddy's FBP EM1...................

Looks like a good place to start!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Well It was a really good deal, low km, mechanically well taken care of, I'm currently the second owner now. Plus I work for BMW and I do enjoy working on them. :D

As promised! Well I was suppose to keep this car stock lol but not happening, only owned it for a good week...
Exterior:
• 15% Front WIndow Tints & 0% Rear Window Tints
• Helios E46 LED Angel Eyes for OEM Xenon Projector Headlights (QUADS)
• DEPO E46 Sedan Clear Corners Lights w/ Black Trim (PAIR)
• KHOALTY E46 Sedan Headlight Lens Replacements (PAIR)
• 17x8.5 Kosei K1's (Still debating to purchase from my buddy/co worker, who has a LSB E46 M3 CSL rep, Red E46 330ci ZHP, and White E36 sedan)

Interior:
• E46 Sport Steering Wheel

Back