Vibrant exhaust recommendations 13' SI

derekallen24

Anyone have an exhaust from them that could give some info. I have a 2013 civic si that I'd like to have more sound then the stock sound makes. I'm trying as much as possible to stay away from the "fart can" sound.
138990a4b2c6da4dca1c2d2d41007e48.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out some sound clips posted in the exhaust link in my signature.

I would recommend a full race exhaust with a full race catted downpipe. It has a nice deep non-fart can sound.

Upgraded to the Q300 from stock recently. Definitely not a fart can exhaust. Improves the cars sound by 110%. When you read up on it, a lot of people say it's close to stock/stock-ish etc. etc... that was misleading for myself. It's definitely a lot louder than stock but in a good way. It's got a deep tone to it and compliments the car nicely. The stainless steel finish with the rolled tip looks great on it as well. You can tell it's there but it's not in your face and "ricey"

I don't have much experience with other models/brands and YouTube alone is hard to get honest impressions from videos vs in person unfortunately.

Upgraded to the Q300 from stock recently. Definitely not a fart can exhaust. Improves the cars sound by 110%. When you read up on it, a lot of people say it's close to stock/stock-ish etc. etc... that was misleading for myself. It's definitely a lot louder than stock but in a good way. It's got a deep tone to it and compliments the car nicely. The stainless steel finish with the rolled tip looks great on it as well. You can tell it's there but it's not in your face and "ricey"

I don't have much experience with other models/brands and YouTube alone is hard to get honest impressions from videos vs in person unfortunately.

Thanks man I'll look into the exhaust for sure! Where do you get yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back