Sold NJ / Boston: 2012-2015 OEM Civic SEDAN Retrofitted Headlights (S2000 projectors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpx

North NJ
Vehicle Model
Si CBP
Body Style
FB6
Hello All,

My Si has been gone since early 2017 and my retrofitted headlights have been sitting safely in storage since then. Never had any issues with condensation. Retrofit was professionally done by Lightwerkz in NJ. Please refer to this link for pictures: http://www.lightwerkz.net/photo/jaysons-2013-honda-civic-oem-honda-s2000-projector-conversion/

Up for sale are:
2 x OEM Civic SEDAN headlights retrofitted with S2000 projectors and iris shrouds
2 x Osram CBI bulbs (D2S type bulbs for S2000 projector)
2 x D2S > AMP adapters

Note: All hardware, turn signal, and DRL bulbs can be transferred from your current headlights.

If you know anything about projectors, S2000 is one of the best projectors, if not the best, out there. I would like to sell them as they are just taking up storage. Not parting out.

$600 or best reasonable offer picked up in NJ or Boston area.
$620 SHIPPED.

I will post up current pictures in next post.

FOR QUICKER RESPONSES, CALL / TEXT ME @ 2 zero 1 9 5 four 3 one 9 one

Last edited:
Reactions: Tak
All tabs intact.
IMG_0543.jpg
IMG_0545.jpg
IMG_0544.jpg
IMG_0547.jpg
IMG_0548.jpg
IMG_0549.jpg
IMG_0551.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man, they look great. Wish I had the $ for these right now! GL with the sale. I'm in CT, so if you still have these once your in Boston I might be able to get them in a couple months if not sold by then. Have you had any problems with condensation? Do you have a different set on your car now?

Last edited:
Oh man, they look great. Wish I had the $ for these right now! GL with the sale. I'm in CT, so if you still have these once your in Boston I might be able to get them in a couple months if not sold by then. Have you had any problems with condensation? Do you have a different set on your car now?

Thanks! I went for the clean, OEM look on these.

No, never had any condensation problems at all and there shouldn't be in the future!

I no longer have the Si... I had purchased another set of stock OEM headlights and replaced them on the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still for sale? You gonna be back in NJ anytime in the near future?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back