Daily Si or S2000

mazda_lexus

My wife hinted to me that my father-in-law is getting me a s2k for Christmas for being such a good son and husband for the family as a whole. Was wondering everyone's opinion on S2000s since I've never driven one but I've read that a lot of people trade their Si for an S2k if they can cause it's so different especially with RWD. I was gonna put all my $ into making the Si into a beast but now I'm thinking to just lower the Si and put only a quickshifter in it and other mods to improve the drive but then make the S2k the beast to drive. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Figured lol

I'll throw this example out.

I've got a friend with an AP1. Full Race Turbo Kit making around 500rwhp. Stock EVERYTHING. Finally, after two years boosted, blew out his diff that had over 100k on it. It makes no sense not to go nuts with an S2000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'll throw this example out.

I've got a friend with an AP1. Full Race Turbo Kit making around 500rwhp. Stock EVERYTHING. Finally, after two years boosted, blew out his diff that had over 100k on it. It makes no sense not to go nuts with an S2000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Amen, answers have been answered [emoji122][emoji122] lmao thanks bro

I agree, the s2k is one of those cars that handles great from the get go, but modded it becomes something next level. I know you'll enjoy that.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

90% of the time an FR layout is more fun to drive than FF layout.
Can't really compare an Si to an S2000 in terms of numbers and performance but if you have the capacity for a fun, second car, can't see it any other way.

I had an s2k with bolt ons and traded it in for my Si due to needing a family car (4 doors), now I have been thinking of getting another one lol so far wife was cool with it since we just bought a family suv. You won't regret it!

Attachments

• IMG_1867.JPG
    IMG_1867.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1868.JPG
    IMG_1868.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 8
90% of the time an FR layout is more fun to drive than FF layout.
Can't really compare an Si to an S2000 in terms of numbers and performance but if you have the capacity for a fun, second car, can't see it any other way.
What is FR and FF?

FR refers to a front engine, rear wheel drive car. FF refers to a front engine, front wheel drive car.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Now you guys are making me really hope I get one lmao

You lucky bastard!

Daily the Si and use the S2k sparingly.

If you don't know about it, you should spend a lot of time here:

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/

Also, please don't stance it/slam it. Low is ok, but for real, drive it and mod it to be driven harder.

EDIT: fixed the link to the actual forum and not the banner/crap ad page

Wait... Wait... Wait...

He's just buying you an S2k for a Christmas gift? :omg:

* That's one expensive Christmas gift!
* No offense but you would be dumb if you turned down the gift!

Does your wife have any sisters? :giggle: :hiding: I want to be a part of that family.

That's crazy...... What made him want to give you a car for Christmas? Or is your wife in on this and she's really the one buying it for you?

You lucky bastard!

Daily the Si and use the S2k sparingly.

If you don't know about it, you should spend a lot of time here:

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/

Also, please don't stance it/slam it. Low is ok, but for real, drive it and mod it to be driven harder.

EDIT: fixed the link to the actual forum and not the banner/crap ad page
Hahah my wife told me her dad was asking if I liked that car, if you didn't know him he doesn't ever ask questions or talk much, so my wife, knowing her dad, thinks there's a high chance for him getting me one! I'm not tryna get too excited but too late so I'm hoping for it

And thank you for the link, I promise I won't slam it if I get one lmao

Wait... Wait... Wait...

He's just buying you an S2k for a Christmas gift? :omg:

* That's one expensive Christmas gift!
* No offense but you would be dumb if you turned down the gift!

Does your wife have any sisters? :giggle: :hiding: I want to be a part of that family.

That's crazy...... What made him want to give you a car for Christmas? Or is your wife in on this and she's really the one buying it for you?
I know man, it's cause my wife is..a hand full sometimes and he wants to show his appreciation for everything I've done for the family as a whole. And uhhhh if you like 15 year olds haha

Back