DIY Full-Race 3" Downpipe and Catback Exhaust System

One more question, would it be best to put the RMM in before or after DP/exhaust or does it not matter?

Doing the RMM at the same time may help with the wiggle room needed for getting the old DP out and the new one in.

Hey Guys, after the install I notice a slight rattle sometimes while shifting or going over bumps, and the sound was coming from the right rear tire. I took a look and noticed the pipe barely clears the right rear control arm. I'm sure this is where the rattle comes from. Any suggestions on how to get a little more clearance? I only need a 1/4 inch at most. Should I buy a new, stiffer hanger?

I followed this diy and its great. The part I'm stuck on is removing the second o2 sensor. Its on there very tight and it ended up stripping. I stopped before it got worse but if i keep going it's definitely going to strip. I'm installing a skunk2 downpipe. Do I need to have it plugged in? Would disabling the secondary o2 sensor work? If not I might have to buy a different secondary o2 sensor to plug it in.

Are you using an o2 socket? If the downpipe is off the car you can hit it with an impact.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I did use a o2 socket. I ended up just buying a denso o2 sensor and leaving the oem one in the oem down pipe.

Just installed my downpipe on new years eve this DYI hella helped me out took about 8 hrs had to keep coming out for tools lol got the motor mount in aswell .I get some weird idling tho when in neutral if any 1 gots any info on that fix .Thanks for the install guide .

Just installed my downpipe on new years eve this DYI hella helped me out took about 8 hrs had to keep coming out for tools lol got the motor mount in aswell .I get some weird idling tho when in neutral if any 1 gots any info on that fix .Thanks for the install guide .
Lesson learned: To run this downpipe and exhaust, you need FlashPro and a proper tune! If you do not get a proper tune, you may throw a CEL and/or have horrible rasp depending on what mods you have installed.
your car is not going to run properly without getting hondata flashpro and a tune on aftermarket downpipes. This is quoted from the diy above

Tunes an absolute must. I had to run my fbo setup for a day with no tune and the car just stalled and misfired. I ended just getting it towed home so I could upload my final cal from vit.

Back