2014 OEM NAVI swap into 2013 help

FG4 Pjay

Guam
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
has anyone tried to take the dash monitor from the 2014 models and put it in their 2012/13? Will it be straight plug n play or would I have to fabricate something or will I lose any functionality with my imid or usb? Please help

The unit is kind of pricey, so more people tend to go with either portable nav units or an in dash unit from pioneer or alpine.

Msrp for the Honda unit without any wire harnesses- $4217.22. CHH sells it for $3389.43.

Part #: 39100-TS9-A61
  • List Price: $4,217.22
  • You Save: $927.79 (22% off)
  • Sale Price: $3,289.43
Still, you could buy like 3 in-dash units for about that same price.

http://www.collegehillshondaparts.c...2-scat/?part_name=audio-unit-display-with-map

One thing is i dont want to go with an after market unit.

Yeah they are expensive, but I think it would at least be a direct fit for the wiring without loss of any functionality

I've been searching also for one. eBay is your best bet. I haven't seen them over 600-700 on eBay.

But I'm also wondering if the pervious years navi's will work. They look the same an can just update the maps w/ the CD or usb. An a lot cheaper.

My Honda Civic 2014 is a LX coupe and I bought a navigation unit from Honda Civic 2014 EX Changing my original radio system, I did not connect some ports on the new unit because my car did not bring the cables, every thing is working ok less my Steering Wheel Hands Free Phone buttons, it doesn't work, I don't know wich one connector I need to connect for make it work or if I need to buy a extra cable.

I will upload the pic of my original radio unit and the new one with navigation showing you the ports I couldn't connect

I will apreciate your help

Attachments

• IMG_1694.JPG
    IMG_1694.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1720.jpg
    IMG_1720.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 40
My Honda Civic 2014 is a LX coupe and I bought a navigation unit from Honda Civic 2014 EX Changing my original radio system, I did not connect some ports on the new unit because my car did not bring the cables, every thing is working ok less my Steering Wheel Hands Free Phone buttons, it doesn't work, I don't know wich one connector I need to connect for make it work or if I need to buy a extra cable.

I will upload the pic of my original radio unit and the new one with navigation showing you the ports I couldn't connect

I will apreciate your help

Just the phone buttons dont work, or all of the buttons? I am also gonna try this swap on my 2014 LX coupe.

Back