Post pictures of your pets

Fetching at his sister's soon-to-be house.

20170603_205559_1_zpstlrqstni.gif

Sorry. I'm noticing a pattern, being one of those annoying pet owners...

Dog went voluntarily into his crate to sleep this evening. So much YES. He does love cuddling those hospital pants, too.

20170618_230009.jpg

If he doesn't like it in there, throw a sheet over the top and just leave the door area visible and open. It should make him feel "safe". They tend to sleep well in that setup.

If he doesn't like it in there, throw a sheet over the top and just leave the door area visible and open. It should make him feel "safe". They tend to sleep well in that setup.

He's okay with it. He prefers domain over the whole house but I don't want that because he has accidents that way. If he it's in the crate when I'm not at home, he does well. When I'm home, he gets to do what he wants to.

Getting bigger. Paused new training for a couple of weeks to master what he already learned.

20170806_220241.jpg

Day two of rolling over and belly crawling.
(Can't post the gif of rolling over)

With age comes more comfort. He prefers sleeping in his crate these days. Five months old now. He'll sleep some on his dog bed too, but increasingly staying in his crate. Guess I did it right.

20170909_224106.jpg

Ours don't really bother it. They'll pet the bottom branches. I just got this tree skirt today though. They think I bought them a new bed. It works

Back