iPad air does not work in usb mode / pandora 2013

Technically no. You can face time with an ipad and make calls through other apps using your wifi or data connection but I don't think you can get a cell service plan for them.

I don't understand your question. The USB talks to the radio system. Plug your phone in and start playing music you have saved to it and it acts like an iPod. Turn on pandora and it will stream pandora.

I believe the issue is that the radio doesn't support the iPad. There are only certain devices the radio will recognize.

I don't understand your question. The USB talks to the radio system. Plug your phone in and start playing music you have saved to it and it acts like an iPod. Turn on pandora and it will stream pandora.

Hi,
basically it's not using the usb and it only works bluetooth and there is no album art or the pandora logo on the dash or i-mid. Again the iPad is not a phone. I can play it both iOs and Android via blue tooth but i don't have the functions like the thunbs etc. so it looks like the ipad air is not supported

I believe the issue is that the radio doesn't support the iPad. There are only certain devices the radio will recognize.
also was thinking because its an Air might support an ipad but one generation lower.

what software version is the IPad? is any other devices work with the USB Plug-in or will it charge?

you may need to go back to IOS 9.1, did it work before? can any device connect to the USB like SSD, Thumb drive?

Back