Super Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte-ish, NC
Vehicle Model
Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Body Style
@bootyluvr hates hatches
I have a set of Enkei RPM2 wheels up for sale as I no longer have the Si.

Bought them used from a friend about 2 years ago. They are rattle canned in a semi gloss black. Minor curb rash which is seen when really up close. No bends and balance just fine. Chips in the paint are from when the wheel shop removed the tires about a month ago.

I have the original center caps from Enkei which I was planning on painting/refinishing but never got around to it(I personally don't like the center caps). Missing a couple screws and will post pictures if needed.

I will leave the valve stems on there but the wheel shop took the caps and removed the guts, so new valve stems will be needed.

I will include a set of black lugnuts. Nothing fancy and do not have a locking lug.

Weight of the wheels is around 18lbs each. Searched online to find this since the wheels are a bit older and discontinued.

Looking to get $300 plus shipping, or OBO

IjTQhKL.jpg

N3pXnXh.jpg

dfMOfgB.jpg

nb87ySt.jpg

e6tL8EC.jpg

9eI4QWt.jpg

SAzPN6F.jpg

k6yfiQT.jpg

Last edited:
  • Staff
I will be out of the country starting saturday so if I dont reply back, this is why. Ill be back in town the following weekend.

Whoa whoa
..the Si is no mas?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Maybe you could get a decent rate with the new vendor, Ship Nerd?

I compared their quote with my last shipment and it was a dollar something cheaper(on a $20 shipment) but got there a day or two later, if I remember correctly.

I was hoping it would be somewhat cheaper to ship bigger items through them.

It might be, I just had the one experience with a small package. I will give them a shot with pricing out the wheel shipment when the time comes.

Yea. Probably be as much as the rims.

Send me a zip code if your semi-serious about wanting the wheels. I prob won't be able to budge from the price I have listed but still a decent price for light wheels.

Na man I can't. I just sold my last set lol. Main priority is paying the si off. GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back