Need help: Christmas lights on dash

SimplicityFB6

Houston, Tx
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si
I have a 2013 Honda Civic si I used to own but sold it to my parents.
When I had it, it was fbo, flashpro, and rbc swap. I put all the stock parts back and reset the ecu back to stock. It was doing fine for like the longest time till one day the ps light, check engine light, and tpms light came on. When I drove it, it doesn't even mark how fast I'm going and I also notice that it will not go over 4500rpm and won't engage vtec. Any input why it's doing this???
Thx[emoji1360]
3e5937c76b4231acabe164a77f8a7562.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know mine did it yesterday when I hit a bad speed bump. all I did was removed the Battery for 30 min.

Try removing the negative on the battery for like 10min and then reconnect/start the car and see if you still have any warning lights. Take it for a drive and let us know.

Check your fuses as well, one may have blown, causing the errors to show up on the car.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Try removing the negative on the battery for like 10min and then reconnect/start the car and see if you still have any warning lights. Take it for a drive and let us know.

I disconnected the battery for 30 min. Check engine light went away and I can now go over 4500rpm/engage vtec however it still doesn't mark how fast I'm going and tpms light/ ps light still shows.

When you say it doesn't say how fast you are going, are you saying the speedometer reading is blank when driving? Or it's just showing "0"mph when you're driving around?

When you say it doesn't say how fast you are going, are you saying the speedometer reading is blank when driving? Or it's just showing "0"mph when you're driving around?

Yes, it just says 0mph

Yes, it just says 0mph

Any chance you have warranty? If not:
Check your fuses under the dash as well as in the engine bay. I know this happened to some others on the 8th gen forums. I know users followed this link below to test.
Run the self diagnostic mode for the tach without HDS.

http://civic.hondafitjazz.com/A00/HT...000BBAT20.html

If you get 'error 3', disconnect the tach wire connector, wiggle the wires, reconnect the plug and retest.

If you still get 'error 3', check the ground wires and make sure the bolt is tight at G504. Complete the tach self diagnostic test again.

Since the 9th is different, this procedure could be tested - (I don't have a 9th to verify), but other owners in different countries did this -

1. turn on headlight
2. push and hold the odo meter reset button
3. push start engine button to on position
4. turn the headlight off->on->off
5. remove your hand out of the odo meter reset button and push it 3 times immediately

Any chance you have warranty? If not:
Check your fuses under the dash as well as in the engine bay. I know this happened to some others on the 8th gen forums. I know users followed this link below to test.
Run the self diagnostic mode for the tach without HDS.

http://civic.hondafitjazz.com/A00/HT...000BBAT20.html

If you get 'error 3', disconnect the tach wire connector, wiggle the wires, reconnect the plug and retest.

If you still get 'error 3', check the ground wires and make sure the bolt is tight at G504. Complete the tach self diagnostic test again.

Since the 9th is different, this procedure could be tested - (I don't have a 9th to verify), but other owners in different countries did this -

1. turn on headlight
2. push and hold the odo meter reset button
3. push start engine button to on position
4. turn the headlight off->on->off
5. remove your hand out of the odo meter reset button and push it 3 times immediately

1bda8a740a3231488b79f50d2e6b0297.jpg

I checked all the fuses and all are ok and I also tried the diagnostic and everything seems to be ok too. I’m thinking it’s the VSS?

Back