Crazy Car Accidents

doesn't look or sound like there was any impact on that last car, but it was extremely close. Maybe he'll wear his seatbelt next time he attempts it.

Stupid people. Lol.

Bitches be crazy! "I thought I was a fool. I lost hands down to that fool. Wait, I did drive into a house. I take that back" :rotfl:

:eek: He is going to have one hell of a case if road rash. Considering he had short sleeves on, I wouldn't be surprised if this needed skin grafts to heal.

Ouchhhhhhh.

Story time. When I was a dumbass 22 yr old I was promoted in the company I just left recently, given a fat raise and lived with my parents (had some dough to spend). Cars weren't doing it for me for some reason (you should've seen my hatch at that time... insane) so I went and bought a cbr600rr, had it for a very short period then moved to the 1000. 6 months after that some lady was stopped in the middle of the road around a blind corner (slight turn) and I hit her going 40 mph. Brakes locked up, to fast not enough time to stop. They said the only reason I survived was because i flew over the car and not into it. I couldn't tell you how far I slid and the only thing left from the bike was the chain and the back rim pretty much. Something was with me that day cause all I broke was some vertebrae (c5-c7) and hit my head hard ( in a coma for about 5 days) they said the only time I woke up was when they were scraping my wounds out to get all the rocks off my exposed bones and from underneath my skin which there was a lot of. Just an abrupt scream and cry and I was back out. This dude slid on bare skin 20 times farther then I did. I'm pretty sure that asphalt was grinding his bones down and melting any parts of his skin that touched it. And it looks like he was conscious through the whole thing. I could not imagine what this guy had to go through after this video. If you ride bikes, leathers are kind of false protection when it comes to hitting the ground hard. but if you do survive, at least you won't have to feel what it's like to have tons of tiny rocks scraped out from the deeps wound on your skin. K I'm done.

Ouchhhhhhh.

Story time. When I was a dumbass 22 yr old I was promoted in the company I just left recently, given a fat raise and lived with my parents (had some dough to spend). Cars weren't doing it for me for some reason (you should've seen my hatch at that time... insane) so I went and bought a cbr600rr, had it for a very short period then moved to the 1000. 6 months after that some lady was stopped in the middle of the road around a blind corner (slight turn) and I hit her going 40 mph. Brakes locked up, to fast not enough time to stop. They said the only reason I survived was because i flew over the car and not into it. I couldn't tell you how far I slid and the only thing left from the bike was the chain and the back rim pretty much. Something was with me that day cause all I broke was some vertebrae (c5-c7) and hit my head hard ( in a coma for about 5 days) they said the only time I woke up was when they were scraping my wounds out to get all the rocks off my exposed bones and from underneath my skin which there was a lot of. Just an abrupt scream and cry and I was back out. This dude slid on bare skin 20 times farther then I did. I'm pretty sure that asphalt was grinding his bones down and melting any parts of his skin that touched it. And it looks like he was conscious through the whole thing. I could not imagine what this guy had to go through after this video. If you ride bikes, leathers are kind of false protection when it comes to hitting the ground hard. but if you do survive, at least you won't have to feel what it's like to have tons of tiny rocks scraped out from the deeps wound on your skin. K I'm done.
:eek2:
Dude! Just, dude..

My brother had a similar deal to this guy, he was riding down the interstate doing about 75 when he got into a wobble. He lost it also. The lady behind him somehow got stopped before she ran over him. He had a helmet on but only had shorts and short sleeves with tennis shoes. He was in the hospital for about a month or so getting skin grafts and such. Didn't break any bones luckily. It ground down his knee to the bone and they had to pull his calf muscle up to cover the knee. The helmet saved him as that was the first thing that hit was his head. He hit so hard it cracked the helmet. If anyone here has a bike be safe and always wear protective gear. It makes a world of difference.

Is it just me or do others take pleasure in watching crashes like this? If u don’t know how to burnout then don’t do it.

Back