Status
Not open for further replies.

dwmilton

El Paso, TX
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Sedan
Wanting a set of 9th gen HFP lowering springs. The struts & shocks aren't needed. Shipping will be to 79932.

Wanting a set of 9th gen HFP lowering springs. The struts & shocks aren't needed. Shipping will be to 79932.
Just curious, did you find a set of hfp struts/shocks missing the springs and now you need springs?

Just curious, did you find a set of hfp struts/shocks missing the springs and now you need springs?

No sir, I have a 2014 Si sedan, so the front struts aren’t compatible. I just want the drop/ride/handling balance the HFP springs would offer. Something between OE and my current Swift Spec-R springs.

Swift r springs are almost the same drop. I can’t imagine you’d actually notice much even if you found some hfp springs by themselves. Are you on oem struts/shocks? You may want to look at the truharts. They’re around ~$250ish for all 4. That would prob actually get you closer to the hfp suspension feel with your current springs.

Swift r springs are almost the same drop. I can’t imagine you’d actually notice much even if you found some hfp springs by themselves. Are you on oem struts/shocks? You may want to look at the truharts. They’re around ~$250ish for all 4. That would prob actually get you closer to the hfp suspension feel with your current springs.

Yes, I’m on the OE struts/shocks. Chris at Redshift said something similar. I guess it just seemed counter intuitive to me. I likely don’t properly understand how the shock valving works with/against spring rates. My thoughts were that the struts didn’t change, so the Swift springs caused me to feel every pebble/ripple in the road. From there, I figured the OE struts and springs were both taller and softer; with the HFP parts splitting the difference between OE & Swift.

Hello

I can sell you the whole set of HFP suspension lol
Thanks Tak, what price would you be asking, shipped to 79932?

With other input I’ve gotten above and elsewhere, it seems I have inexpensive alternatives, that’d net the same results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back