NBA Thread

Last year, the best regular season record in the NBA led to no championship. Will Lebron reaching the all-time post season scoring lead him to getting a ring? :think:

Last year, the best regular season record in the NBA led to no championship. Will Lebron reaching the all-time post season scoring lead him to getting a ring? :think:
I don't think that matters to Lebron. It's the media and sports commentators that care about his post season scoring records. Post season is much longer now than when Jordan played. Lebron will earn another ring if he and the Cavs show up when it matters. Should be a competitive finals!

LeBron needs more help. So far only Love is helping him. If the bench and kyrie keep playing this way the cavs are done in 5 or 6

Durant is unstoppable at this point. It's not a great idea having LeBron cover him since he'll get too tired. Most of his energy is being used on those explosive offense and he plays most of the game. There's really no one in the Cavs who can cover Durant.

OvttvDd.jpg

Yeah, I couldn't tell if they were arguing or making out.

any nba fans have predictions on this year after all the trades that just took place? Golden state again?

any nba fans have predictions on this year after all the trades that just took place? Golden state again?
Cavs made some necessary moves. I'd like to say they'll come out on top of GS this year, but being a Cleveland fan, I'm also a realist...

They’re playing okc right now. The fact that they blew out Boston with just 1 practice is impressive.

They’re playing okc right now. The fact that they blew out Boston with just 1 practice is impressive.
Very true. They made some good moves. I was never on board with the who DWade and IT deals. Two many independent personalities.

Back