The Mistress 15’ FB6

SpnFed_CivicSi

Florida
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Sedan
Well, after a wait that seemed to go on FOREVER!! She’s finally seeing some love come her way.

2015 DBP Civic Si
Deemed “The Mistress” by the Wifey

Engine & Trans:
PRL Cold Air Intake
FullRace Catted Downpipe
FullRace Catback Exhaust
HaSport Upper & Lower Mount
Hondata Flashpro
VitViper Tuned
*Grounds moved from Fuelrail to Head*
Acuity Radiator hoses

Russell SS Clutch line
CDV delete
DC Sports 400g round shift knob
Acuity Shifter Bushings
Acuity Short Shifter
Acuity Throttle Pedal Spacer
Acuity Transmission Select Springs

Suspension & Brakes:
BC Racing BR series coil overs / Swift Springs
Progress 22mm RSB
SiriMoto Phase 2 adjustable Endlinks
BuddyClub BBK
ARP extended studs

Wheels & Tires:
Avid1 av06 18x8.5 +35
Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S

For Show:
Spec D projector headlights with H1 bulbs
EagleEyes LED taillights
LED reverse lights
LED interior lights
Password JDM CF coil pack cover

Hopefully more to come. Eventually planning on CT-E supercharged.
F0D36B93-D143-4B44-8B12-010BABF67BF7.jpeg 291EF4F4-958B-4616-8CCB-53935BAEA07D.jpeg 1EFE6F8D-96D5-461F-ADB6-BF1C0DB3D833.jpeg 3472DF8C-6EDD-428F-BDEE-8CD10E65FF52.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking good. What suspension are you looking at?

Thanks @webby
Progress 22mm RSB and I’m thinking of going with either Ksport or BC coilovers. But I got to get the fenders rolled before I can lower her.

You think you’ll rub? What are your wheel specs with offset, and what are your tire specs?

Oh I’ll rub. I’m running stock tire size right now . I believe they’re half inch wider than stock Si wheels

Your wheels will start to tuck as you lower the suspension naturally. Unless those wheels are super low offset, you may be surprised. A lot of people have run 9” wheels and didn’t have to roll fenders. It comes down to offset.

Im glad all my old parts went to a nice home! The car is looking great bro! If you want your fenders rolled message me and Ill send you the info for the guy that did mine, he goes to your house. I never had any rubbing with those wheels..

Btw I still have the springs I had on the car if you’re interested in them...

You think you’ll rub? What are your wheel specs with offset, and what are your tire specs?

Those were my wheels webby they are 18x8.5 +35 on the 225/40/18 tires. I rubbed when I didn’t have my fenders rolled because I ran stock camber specs.

When you lower the car it’ll gain negative camber

Yeah, I’m not into the stanced thing. I want as much tread contact as possible. I wanta challenge corners... not speed bumps. Lol

Yeah I’m not talking crazy camber. You may gain an additional degree depending how low you go. A little negative actually helps in cornering as well.

Back