Post pictures of your pets

VOI4jUj.jpg

Don't need an alarm... She wakes me up before the alarm goes off.. seriously every day.. weekends? What are they? [emoji23]

a120d3d901502defb115e0ebe86d07d3.jpg

Last edited:
Don't need an alarm... She wakes me up before the alarm goes off.. seriously every day.. weekends? What are they? [emoji23]
a120d3d901502defb115e0ebe86d07d3.jpg
Is the wake up call due to her eating at that time every day?

Is the wake up call due to her eating at that time every day?

Yes typically during the week (Monday-Thursday my wife / Fridays me) she gets her hyperthyroidism medicine when we wake up. My wife usually wakes up first and gives it to her around 5:15-5:30am Monday through Thursday. My wife is off on Fridays so I give her the medicine around that same time. I took off this past Friday but she still woke me up at her normal time lol

It's crazy that she is use to it that she will wake us up between 5-5:30am every morning but we have been doing it for years now... So it's normal for her.

I'm a morning person but sometimes it gets old. If we don't get up she will start licking us... :hiding:

you could always...close her out of the room :think:
We have went she starts doing laps around the bedroom... If her nails are longer and not trimmed.. all we hear is tip tap tip tap tip tap tip tap tip tap...

Derp Tongue! :rotfl:

Rockies fan? Why not Mariners?

Winter is over. Time to shave the beard! :)

Rockies fan since the team got created in 1993. Winter might be over for you but it was the first sunny day in Seattle for the month of April.

Back