Bring a Trailer

1999 Honda Civic Si with 12,190 miles -- Sold for $24,027

152333024470e5b3aeecdb873180IMG_2161-940x705.jpg

1523330078cdb873180IMG_2084-620x465.jpg

1523330520ab7970670e5bIMG_2232-620x465.jpg

Source: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1999-honda-civic-13/

Put that civic in a museum. They are next to impossible to find in that condition anymore.

90’s performance cars are really starting to demand a premium.

Maybe the import factor has something to do with it.....or just waiting for the final hours to run up the bids.

Yeah, it would be smart to wait until the final moments to place a bid. Best chances of actually nabbing it, I would think.

They also don’t allow last second bids to win. It resets the clock for another 2 minutes if a new high bidder enters. It will continue to do that until no one bids for 2 minutes (to close the auction).

The wheels are crap. I noticed quite a few people asked about them. There is another set but they decided to take pictures with those ones on the car.

Those wheels look like they came right out of NFS Underground. But the bumper lights don’t look that bad actually. I’m more concerned at the fact that the owner willingly decided to take pictures of the car with those wheels instead of the other ones. Makes me worry about what other poor decisions were made with this FD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

www.google.com

:rotfl:

The 2006 model introduced a drive by wire throttle, an electronic stability control system, new wheels, and one new exterior color, Laguna Blue Pearl. Interior changes included revised seats and additional stereo speakers integrated into the headrests.

I heard the '06 is better for tuning.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005-honda-s2000-11/

An AP2 is officially going for less than the EM2 SI...What is going on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There have been a few of these that have come up recently with very low miles. People put them away and didn't touch them. Wait a few years and they'll be collectors items. I've been seeing this with the 80-88 Toyota trucks. You can find them pop up in decent shape and they'll set you back nearly $15k. You get an above average one and you'll be out $8k still....

Back