What service do you have?

• Xfinity (Comcast)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Verizon Fios

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
I pay the Comcast bill so its my decision ;)

Who am I kidding ^_^ :giggle:

It is safe to say that she's wearing pants in the house.:tap:

8IOysbF.gif

I have a landline.... (well technically it's VoIP) with AT&T uverse. I dont have the DirectTV or Uverse TV.

I have only internet with blast from comcast. I hate having them!! If I was able to have something different I would!!

Latest Comcast drama..... they just started charging me for a modem ($11/month modem rental fee) for a modem that I bought 3 years ago...

I mentioned it to webby but thought I'd share it here.

Latest Comcast drama..... they just started charging me for a modem ($11/month modem rental fee) for a modem that I bought 3 years ago...

I mentioned it to webby but thought I'd share it here.
But you got it resolved right? You found your receipt for the modem you bought....

But you got it resolved right? You found your receipt for the modem you bought....

Haven't had time to make it over to the Comcast store before they close. I'm going to try to go today after work since I get off earlier.

Made it to Comcast... they said eBay isn't a legit vendor.. they said I had to return the modem or continue to pay $11/month modem rental fee...

So I purchased a modem and returned the eBay one I bought 3 years ago to Comcast...

Time to tell the eBay seller to quit selling people stolen equipment.

Back