stilletto's Thread ..again

Yup...

Played a bit of PUBG (until the server maintenance @ 10pm) then played some Rocket League with my supervisor & friend until around 1230am.

Cleaned up after the devil (cat) and then ate a snack/watched TV. Then said devil decided to throw up when I was about to fall asleep on the couch....

Yup...

Played a bit of PUBG (until the server maintenance @ 10pm) then played some Rocket League with my supervisor & friend until around 1230am.

Cleaned up after the devil (cat) and then ate a snack/watched TV. Then said devil decided to throw up when I was about to fall asleep on the couch....
off work tomorrow??

Nice! What did she like about the Impreza over other vehicles?
Nothing in particular, but the dealership moves inventory so fast she had to grab something. Originally went in for a Crosstrek, but two were sold before they even ran her credit. One of them she test drove. Probably trade up in a year or two.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

My wife test drove a Crosstrek and didn't care for it. "Didn't have enough power". She has a Legacy now.

My wife test drove a Crosstrek and didn't care for it. "Didn't have enough power". She has a Legacy now.
You're not wrong. The FA20 and CVT ain't the best match. They allegedly upped the tune to help with acceleration.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

You're not wrong. The FA20 and CVT ain't the best match. They allegedly upped the tune to help with acceleration.

She test drove a 2017. The guy was like take it up this road. It has an incline... She's like okay. Punched it and it didn't go anywhere lol

Back