Adjustable shocks for 9th Gen SI's

Stan Dorobek

Hi everyone. I do a decent amount of autocrossing and am looking for some adjustable shocks. I know Koni Makes inserts for the fronts if you cut up your struts and I'd rather stay away from doing that. Does anyone else know of adjustable shocks made for 9th gen Civics?

truhart is the only shock I can think of that is actually a direct swap. Koni needs fab work like you mentioned above.

Any update on this. Looking for adjustable shocks for stock springs to stay legal in stock/street class for auto X

Any update on this. Looking for adjustable shocks for stock springs to stay legal in stock/street class for auto X

I don’t know of anything personally but I had decent results with just the stock suspension in hstreet. What other mods do you have done?

I don’t know of anything personally but I had decent results with just the stock suspension in hstreet. What other mods do you have done?
I've got Hankook Ventus R-S4 tires, Hawk pads frt and rear, AFE drop in air filter. Planning on doing the rear sway bar next.

I've got Hankook Ventus R-S4 tires, Hawk pads frt and rear, AFE drop in air filter. Planning on doing the rear sway bar next.

The rear sway is going to help you tremendously. It really helps the car rotate.

Back