Post pictures of your pets

Not mine but saw it on Reddit. Someone had the "Cone of Shame" from surgery but slipped out of it :giggle: so had to wear this

2iigzxmzec231.jpg

Here is a pic of two extremely rare Himalayan-Persians Kittens in two stunning colors, White Flame point and colored Blue point. Himalayans come in 50 different colors and Have the longest Domestic cat Fur in the World that's the male's -just like lions have a full main in Front see Pic of World Famous Grumpy Mr. Ceasar white Flame point male!

Attachments

• P1011438.JPG
    P1011438.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
  • P1011439.JPG
    P1011439.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
  • P1011441.JPG
    P1011441.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
Here is a pic of two extremely rare Himalayan-Persians Kittens in two stunning colors, White Flame point and colored Blue point. Himalayans come in 50 different colors and Have the longest Domestic cat Fur in the World that's the male's -just like lions have a full main in Front see Pic of World Famous Grumpy Mr. Ceasar white Flame point male!

Whoa! Those are your kittens? How old are they now?

the Himalayans kittens are going to a new home 6/23, I am a small breeder of these rare pure breed kittens some of the rarest cats in the world. Mr. Ceasar is very Famous and quite Grumpy. Mr. Ceasar has attacked me quite often. I got a 6 inch scratch on my foot. Ceasar rules LOL! I have over 20,000 views of people wanting one of these Kittens. They are now in such demand that I could never fill. I only get a few of these kittens at a time. see some of the Dams.:haybunny::iough:

Attachments

• 1403_sparrowFarm_0209-1.jpg
    1403_sparrowFarm_0209-1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 5
  • P1010002.JPG
    P1010002.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 5
Sucks about him hurting you.

But interesting about 20,000 views of people wanting one of them.

Mr Ceasar not really that bad but I brought in a rare Female Rag Doll and Mr Ceasar attacked her which surprised me
she had to leave. Mr Ceasar is the Boss not me, just a caretaker. Apparently the rag doll female wasn't acceptable and she was very pretty a super model extremely elegant. I got her another home. One time someone returned a male kitten that turned into a teenager, Mr.Ceasar wanted to tear him to pieces, his own son. Male Lion's do the same thing.

So.... the wife twisted my arm and we now have two 1-year old boy cats. They are named Boots (formerly Blue) and Stormy

Boots on the left / Stormy on the right looking out the window

Boots and Stormy 1.jpg
Boots on the left / Stormy on the right

Boots and Stormy 2.jpg
Stormy sitting on the window perch / Boots on the dresser with his blanket

Boots and Stormy 3.jpg

Last edited:
Back