Tail Of The Dragon VII 2018

0b21ba0edcebee04b3aa6214d0ecfc8e.jpg

I just found this thread. Pissed I missed this!! I drove the TOTD in 2014 the year after I bought my Sister HFP. My son just bought the 2018 Sport Si and we were just talking about taking a weekend trip down soon.

I'll have to keep my eye on this for next year.

Someone else had a good time. They were new.
1cd6e19db050997f861a23430f913ef3.jpg
Dang... look how dirty those sidewalls got. ;) Will there be a warranty claim?... haha
I just found this thread. Pissed I missed this!! I drove the TOTD in 2014 the year after I bought my Sister HFP. My son just bought the 2018 Sport Si and we were just talking about taking a weekend trip down soon.

I'll have to keep my eye on this for next year.

Next year the thread might have a slightly different name... but it's been an annual thing for years. If you can't find it contact @webby

Last edited:
Was a rental ecoboost auto mustang on 235 all season tires.

Any more pics from the event?

Good friends, good weather, what's not to like...
though I must ask: how was the LEO environment? Those guys can spoil a good day in a heartbeat.
And what the heck were you guys eating anyway! If that was BACON, fine. Otherwise i'm worried.

Anyway, thanks for the pics guys... always happy to know there are perfectly good tires out there leaving their valuable tread on the pavement.

Obviously didn't make it this year however I will make it a priority to try and make it next year!

Back