2012 Civic Coupe EX Build

It's been a while and I haven't done anything, but my registration is due and I'm thinking of getting a custom plate. Just wanted to see what you guys think I should go with.

SLOW FG3
CATCHME
CAUTION
CRUISING
WAIT4IT
WATCHME
ISEEYOU
WONDERS
MOVEPLS
BANISHR
VANISHR
LOW FG3

Just some random ones. Let me know what you guys think.

If ur in Cali u can enter the names in the dmv registration thing.

WAIT4IT is taken. Hmm

SLOWFG3 is available.

I don't have an Si, but screw it. I think I'm gonna go with "LOLSIYA"
or "NOTUREX" but I don't know

Last edited:
image0.jpg

Gave her a wash.

Does your hood have some paint checking and crows feet on it?

I could get the hood repaired, but the hood is wavy. Not sure if it is worth fixing. Unfortunately, I got the car in this condition. I recently noticed the rood of the car fading, would they repaint the whole roof?

I just had nearly my whole car repainted recently due to a warranty extension on the paint for the 2012 civic. Call your local dealer and give your vin. You may be able to do the same.
For the whole car? Why would they do the whole car? (nearly) Thanks man.

For the whole car? Why would they do the whole car? (nearly) Thanks man.
They did every affected area. Hood.. roof.. fenders... quarter panels... trunk lid and fuel door. Mine had issues with all those areas and were all part of the TSB.

They did every affected area. Hood.. roof.. fenders... quarter panels... trunk lid and fuel door. Mine had issues with all those areas and were all part of the TSB.
I just got back from the dealership and they sent in the information and sent it off to a rep so I'm just waiting to see what comes back. They said the right fender, hood (its wavy so it is pointless, but at least it will be nice paint until then) and the roof. The talked about maybe having to blend the paint into the left fender. The left fender was already painted due to a collision. They also mentioned the trunk, but I don't know if that will actually get approved as it is barley starting to show signs. The driver door also turned out to be painted before I have had the car and there is different finishes of paint on the car. (texture/smoothness (if that's how you'd describe it)).

Back