Not my first civic...

He didn’t even set the camber in the rear. I nailed it almost dead on. Just had him set toe and tighten up some bolts and that was it. They don’t call me eagle eye Ron for nothing. C3C50431-4D64-49D4-9B6C-39DD75877C68.jpeg

Out of spec in the rear but that’s where it was before and I like it.

He didn’t even set the camber in the rear. I nailed it almost dead on. Just had him set toe and tighten up some bolts and that was it. They don’t call me eagle eye Ron for nothing. View attachment 58636

Out of spec in the rear but that’s where it was before and I like it.

I was something like a -6 when I installed the rear camber arms.

New to the forum. Just bought my first new car today.
View attachment 48727
But have built a few older models. Here's my current project. A jdm b18c in a gutted 93 vx.
View attachment 48728
View attachment 48729
I've browsed here since I got the thing. Lol like 3 hours straight. Not looking to mod the car as I have my toy. But looking forward to making people change my mind when the warranty is up. Also looking forward to learning! Love this car!!!!!!

Update as of 1/26/18 (expect the pic)
View attachment 55284
Engine:

Rbc manifold bored out by PRL for 9th gen injectors and zdx tb
Prl Rbc adapter kit
zdx throttle body w/ prl adapter
Prl CAI
DW 550 injectors
upper and rear 70a hasport mounts (upper currently off for dd)
Skunk2 catless downpipe
Skunk2 Megapower RR exhaust
SiriMoto washer kit
Vit Viper tuned on E85

Transmission

Full Acuity Instruments Shift Kit w/Acuity shift knob
Russell ss clutch line w/ dot4
CDV delete

Suspension
Skunk2 springs
Progress 22mm
Fkx subframe brace
Sirimoto stage 2.5 rad chassis kit

Wheels

Stockies (sleeper :shadyhat:)

Exterior

Blinking Brake Lights
Mammoth Sticker and Some dead bugs

Interior
Under dash and seat led's
Acuity accelerator pedal extender
Quick question what is the CDV delete and how do you like that subframe brace

Clutch delay valve in your slave cylinder. There’s a thread in the diy section on how to do it. The brace is pretty much for aesthetics but I love how it looks on the car.

Clutch delay valve in your slave cylinder. There’s a thread in the diy section on how to do it. The brace is pretty much for aesthetics but I love how it looks on the car.
So your car doesn’t feel anymore stable or responsive in corners?

Yes. But I have an upgraded sway arm, a rear truck brace with some other suspension mods in the back. The brace was put on afterwards so I couldn't really say that it made a dramatic difference. I honestly just bought it out of impulse as they were trying to clear out their old models so they had them for cheap.

First page updated.

Got everything I needed to finish this sub install. I’m kinda going the easy cheaper route but we’ll see how it goes. From all the research I should be fine.

23CC2ED5-03C7-4148-AA7A-5914602B881D.jpeg

Just need a break in the rain which doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen until mañana.

Finished up my sub and it actually worked. Shout out to the guy on YouTube with the gigantic bags under his eyes. Just tapped into the rear speakers and was good to go. Still have to clean up the wires a bit but finally have some bass. Also how I ran my power cable. EB0E3791-A28E-4C69-9E5F-2DFDCFB3B884.jpeg6307588D-B8A0-4F0F-A868-87E7DB1F9442.jpeg

Cars e85 so I don’t really drive it far except up to Orange County. Aaa free towing can get me anywhere I need to go to get it fixed. If I drive it farther I just throw In my extra full size spare.

Three weeks traveling half way around the world. Let me tell u damn it feels good to be back home. I’m gonna take a few days off from the cars and people and internet in general. But got some installs coming.

Weather should be decent today. Should be able to install my cam cap.

Back