Newby

Balt15Si

Hey all, thought I would join the ranks of other gen9 owners here, although I'm on my second one, my first was bought new back in 15, an EX, And recently traded it in with 47K miles on it for a 15 Si sedan with only 11500K on it, yep, that's not a typo, it's all stock, nothing touched, and I think I'm going to pretty much keep it that way.
Nice to be here.

Nice find man. Welcome!! You picked a good place to join.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on you're new-to-you si! The are definitely plenty of knowledgeable members and admin on this forum. I had a 15 ex as well..... until Colorado's hail decided to end that for me. You'll also realize that many members (myself included) don't have 9th gens, lol.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on you're new-to-you si! The are definitely plenty of knowledgeable members and admin on this forum. I had a 15 ex as well..... until Colorado's hail decided to end that for me. You'll also realize that many members (myself included) don't have 9th gens, lol.
Hey Bauer, oh really? well I'm guessing most here own 9th Gen cars ? If not aren't there other Civic websites for other generation Civics? Or is this "the" Civic site to be on? Glad I found it.
To me the 9th Gens, especially the Si's are just one of the best looking, I know most would say that they got it right with the next gen, but believe me, I've really tried to like it, but I just can't get over that over the front wheels hood style, so I went looking for another 9th gen and sure did find a keeper. I do have one question about it for now, but I see where I need to ask that, the Navigation forum, because I want to replace my non-nav unit with an exact unit out of another 9th gen Civic with Nav. I know it's been done.. ..

A majority of people came here because they had 9th gens. Some have been wrecked or traded over the years, so some have switched cars. Some have multiple cars and other project vehicles/trucks/bikes etc. Everyone is welcome. You’ll still see active people who have 9th gens, or people who can answer questions.

I still have a 9th lol. I’ll never get rid of that thing.

Welcome to the boards. I'll keep my 9th gen till the wheels fall off, or I crash it, which is more likely.

Back