Mid week safety brief

bigbossin

sunny san diego
Vehicle Model
Focus st
Body Style
Hatch
PSA MID WEEK SAFETY BRIEF!
I'm alive! I walked way from this nasty af accident with some bumps and bruises.

WHY IM REALLY POSTING...
have you ever been distracted on the road by one thing or another. Take your eyes off the road for a second.

WELL FOLKS!
It happened here....

1f6e49ededf6d72202ae6514edd2462a.jpg
03bb2a102bf2304a1671f4c40acd7e4c.jpg
9b7f7e121d8b3f3c05cd6f097538e28a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

man that is a mess! I'm glad to hear you walked away from it without anything major. What was the other car/truck? Or was it an accident involving a bunch of vehicles?

Distracted driving. And floated into the median. A flat bed tow truck was parked there and the van clipped it peeled the side open

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Crazy. No one in the truck or others hurt I take it? It really destroyed that van.

Glad you're ok. If you would have drifted over a bit more, this might have been a different story. Thanks for sharing to raise awareness. Too many times i see people driving like **** because they're messing with their phone or something. I learned my lesson a long while ago. Just glad there were no serious injuries from this

Seen something like this the other day. Lady drove right into a median at 70 mph. Just kind of drifted across the lane. Glad you're alright, looks like that might have hurt a little bit.

Back