Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Rocking the iPhone SE (same build quality as the 4/5). Phone was free, just paid for service and activation, it was $100. Got the phone plan with unlimited with Amazon Prime for free for car parts whenever I get them so I don't gotta wait.

That Samsung is ridiculous.

I upgraded from the Samsung S7 Edge not to old of a phone but I was a bit unhappy with it. The only reason I got that one is I broke my Nokia 1520.

Gotcha. I have the S8+ currently. I've never been a fan of the rolled edge screens of the Samsung phones personally.

Gotcha. I have the S8+ currently. I've never been a fan of the rolled edge screens of the Samsung phones personally.
That was one thing that turned me off about the S7 edge was the edged corner while texting the edge buttons are hard to press with a screen protector on. But over all it was a really nice phone.

I really like the comfort of the curved screen and it is weird holding a non-curved edged screen now.

With the S9, it still has the curved edge, but the actual screen image does not wrap around as far as it did with the S7 Edge. @mySIck Do you find it to be the same with the S10+?

I really like the comfort of the curved screen and it is weird holding a non-curved edged screen now.

With the S9, it still has the curved edge, but the actual screen image does not wrap around as far as it did with the S7 Edge. @mySIck Do you find it to be the same with the S10+?
The S10+ has a curved screen but it is not as dramatic as the S7 edge is. It is like you said it almost feels flat in comparison to my S7 Edge. The full surface face can be used as a screen as well or it can be scaled down if the camera in the corner bugs you.

Verizon being Verizon.... :rolleyes: Nothing is really "unlimited"

Verizon to Introduce 4 New Unlimited Plans

According to a reliable source, Verizon will introduce four new unlimited plans called Get More, Do More, Play More, and Start Unlimited. These new plans certainly give Verizon customers more choice (and confusion), but they appear to be at lower starting prices than Verizon’s current Above, Beyond, and Go Unlimited plans.

Verizon-New-Unlimited-Plans-1.jpg

Source: https://www.droid-life.com/2019/08/01/verizons-new-unlimited-plans-get-do-play-more/

Back