Mike's boosted build

that's the difference between a SRT-4 racing factory cast iron block and a Honda alu block-you know which one is break first. srt-4 block has ran up to 50pds of boost. I only blew up one engine old vw beetle-worst car list.

that's the difference between a SRT-4 racing factory cast iron block and a Honda alu block-you know which one is break first. srt-4 block has ran up to 50pds of boost. I only blew up one engine old vw beetle-worst car list.

That happened to be an unlucky money shot that happened under low boost. The K24Z motor is not the weakest link, it is the gearbox. An iron block is cool and all but CSS makes reinforcements that will last for serious power. Or you can ship off to Darton and be way ahead of the game.

srt-4 ran the salts flats and got the world record for a 4 cycle turbo not sure if it still has it- 2 miles twice-around 220mph as it kept going hit 250mph- I don't think another engine will be able to ever match it because of its iron engine block is in unbeatable and certainly the new turbo Honda r is way over rated-its good on a twisty road but not on a 2 mile salt flat. SRT-4 is not a dodge engine and not made for saving gas but actually is quite good 22-30.

srt-4 ran the salts flats and got the world record for a 4 cycle turbo not sure if it still has it- 2 miles twice-around 220mph as it kept going hit 250mph- I don't think another engine will be able to ever match it because of its iron engine block is in unbeatable and certainly the new turbo Honda r is way over rated-its good on a twisty road but not on a 2 mile salt flat. SRT-4 is not a dodge engine and not made for saving gas but actually is quite good 22-30.

Get that SRT 4 talk out of @mySIck 's build thread. Don't need that clutter up in here.

Did you delete the pcv valve? Post some pics of the setup when you're done. AN fittings always make the engine bay look better!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I agree. I am still using the factory pcv but my car is still smoking a little so I am hoping this will help relieve some of the crankcase pressure and stop the smoking.

After I get the hoses in and measure it out and install everything I'll take some pictures and post them up.

I agree. I am still using the factory pcv but my car is still smoking a little so I am hoping this will help relieve some of the crankcase pressure and stop the smoking.

After I get the hoses in and measure it out and install everything I'll take some pictures and post them up.
You may consider deleting the pcv since it closes under boost. You won't be getting any ventilation.
M14x1.5 to -10AN should do the trick

You may consider deleting the pcv since it closes under boost. You won't be getting any ventilation.
M14x1.5 to -10AN should do the trick

Do you think I should do it from the valve cover to catch can to the intake manifold?

Ok cool so -10 pcv fitting to can. Then the -12 should go to the valve cover. Either where your breather filter is or a weld on fitting.
Nothing goes to the intake manifold, that would just be a huge vacuum/boost leak

Back